Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hola Fashionistas!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Eastlyn ; E.Glam Lynni Pretty. I'm young, bubbly, and something like a glamor fiend :) ! I love everything regarding health, beauty, and fashion. When it comes to health, talk show hosts Oprah, Tyra Banks, and Rachel Ray never fail to keep me updated. I seem to find beauty tips and influences everyday and nearly every place I go. Let's talk fashion now: I L♥VE Cassie Ventura and Robyn Rihanna Fenty. Anything that shines, can emphasize a dainty waist, and be spotted from a distance, I WANT! I'm completely obsessed with accessories, mainly high heels and purses. One day i see myself owning a hot heels and purse store in Hollywood. Overall my complete inspiration for beauty, fashion, and glamor in general is.. drum role pleasssee..... Barbie!* I mean, I realize that she's a fictitious character and all, but let's keep it real; she's a boss-lady when it comes to glamor! She owns the sweetest house on the block, married to cutest model dude, drives the hottest convertible, and has a gorgeous entourage. You can't really blame the kid for loving her! That's it for now but keep posted for the latest jibber-jabber on fashion, health, beauty and GLAMOR!

Yours Truly,
Lynni Pretty.♥*

0 comments:


Designed by
Blog Need Money